SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, March 22, 2020

My Favourite Face Masks!

 Face masks are something that I think is an essential part of any skincare routine or self-care pamper evening. However, because I use them on the regular I have quite a few firm favourites that I want to show you!

Loréal Pure Clay Glow Mask.

Unless you have been living under an actual rock, which let's be honest maybe likely, then you have not heard everybody and their mother rave about these face masks. Loréal has a selection to choose from Pictured is the Glow Mask Version, that caters to your every skin need! I love these masks as you can really see the effect after using on a regular basis. The acne skin version basically helped clear up my spots. Which I have sadly run out of. But this Glow mask version helps brighten up your complexion, making skin feel a lot more hydrated and at the same time, more awake looking. It is definitely a treat your skin needs during the cold weather still! I also found It really helps in calming down the red patches upon my cheeks that I have had for the longest time! You can purchase these Loréal face masks at either Superdrug or Boots. Both stores tend to have offers running on them so do keep looking out as you can bag yourself a good bargain! 

Lacura Pink Clay & Golden Glow Multi Mask.

Now isn't this a surprising one. Who knew that Aldi had their own beauty care section and who knew their products were actually good? It's crazy how cheap they are too! This one has two sections, the first being pink clay which helps cleanse your skin, exfoliating to help remove the dead skin cells, leaving the skin to feel soft and revitalised. While the second section, the Golden Glow part helps in enhancing your skin, with hydration. Although this product has an affordable price tag attached, I can't remember the exact pricing due to Aldi's rotation of stock but If I remember rightly it was under five pounds. It works wonders on my skin and perfect for all types of skin types, oily, dry combination and acne-prone. Although it doesn't directly get rid of the spots upon my skin it helps to improve the skin underneath and makes me feel confident when not wearing makeup. Perfect for a little pick me up during a pamper session.       

TeaTox Healing Face Mask.

Again, another random find but instead of Aldi, I found this face mask amongst the depths of the TKMaxx beauty aisle, somewhere if you have ever visited a TKMaxx store is quite hard to navigate. Again split with two numerous amounts of ingredients. I am starting to see a trend here. The White Tea part working on softening the skin, while balancing not only your complexion but reducing redness, something I have spoken about above that my skin struggles with. While the other Charcoal section absorbs excess oils, soothing irritated skin. My skin type is definitely acne-prone while borderline combination but heading towards more of the drier skin type during the winter months. And I find this face mask is perfect in helping my skin control the oil production and find my make up always looks better the morning after using this facemask. Again, I'm not sure about pricing but I think this facemask was around 7 to 8 pounds so a bit more expensive than the Aldi one that does similar things but It is certainly worth a try as I love it!

ASDA Tea Tree 3 In 1 Mask. 

Last but certainly not least we have this ASDA Tea Tree mask. However, it's not just a mask as it's a 3 in 1 and can be used as a scrub and a cleanser also, although I'm not the biggest fan of it for these two steps as I find the product's consistency to be on the sticky paint-like scale. Perfect for a mask I hear you say. I love using this product as a face mask for when my skin is really playing up spot wise! The tea tree inside helps clear up all the new and old blemishes on my skin, making it look as clear free as it can bar the scarring already on my face. And with a price tag of only two pounds! You really can not go wrong here I tell you. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this blogpost!
What are some of your favourite face masks that you have tried?


12 comments :

  1. All of these masks look great. I also used Loreal Glow Mask and love it so much.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/03/kerastase-resistance-masque_20.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good isn't it? Loreal face masks are just so good! x

      Delete
  2. I am dying to try the Aldi mask, it sounds amazing for the price xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can you should! ALdi has a brilliant range of skincare aswell! All budget friendly xx

      Delete
  3. The Aldi mask sounds great! I have dry skin so tend to opt for things like hyaluronic sleeping masks rather than clay but these sound like great options, especially for their prices x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Literally it doesn't feel heavy on my skin either which can slightly put me off when my dry skin comes out in winter! I love affordable bargains aswell x

      Delete
  4. I have acne-prone, oily skin and these masks all sound incredible! I must try and get my hands on that Aldi one! x

    Becca / becc4 blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do look out for it! It does wonders on my skin so I'm sure it'll be the same for you! Much love x

      Delete
  5. I always see the Lacura brand at Aldi but haven't purchased it yet. I'm not sure if I've seen this mask at my store but I'll look for it. :]

    // stay safe,
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It often sells quickly, they have a gycolic acid toner in their range too that people compare to the Pixi glow tonic. Sadly, I've not found it yet but it's raved about on youtube! xx

      Delete
  6. I have never heard of the lacura mask but I am very intrigued(: I adore masks!!

    Cate ☾ 35mm in Style | Photography + Blogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not one many people talk about, but it's one you should pick up if you can find it! xx

      Delete